The Gibson V-FACTOR X 6-String Electric Guitar, 67 Flying-V Reissue, Ebony Finish, Chrome Hardware inc case. Full of on stage '70s, progressive rock style glam, this guitar posesses a punishing tone.
The Gibson V-FACTOR X electric guitar has it all, performance, playability and styling. Gibson's original Flying V of 1958 was so far ahead of its time that even the first reissues, almost 10 years later, were only moderately successful. Finally, in the late '60s and early '70s, progressive rockers embraced the V, and the 1967 version lives on today as the V-Factor. It features a mahogany body, Flying V neck, rosewood fingerboard with dot inlays, Tune-o-matic bridge with stopbar tailpiece, Green Key tuners and 496R Neck / 500T bridge Ceramic Magnet Humbuckers with incredible sustain and cutting power. Gibson hardshell case included with this guitar.
The main features of the Gibson V-FACTOR X include:
- Full of on stage '70s, progressive rock style glam, this guitar posesses a punishing tone
- Mahogany body
- Flying V neck
- 22 fret, rosewood fingerboard with dot inlays
- Chrome hardware
- 24.75 inch scale length
- 1.695 inch nut width
- Tune-o-matic bridge with stopbar tailpiece
- Black top hat with insert knobs
- Green key tuners
- 496R Neck / 500T bridge Ceramic Magnet Humbuckers
- Two volume, one tone, three-way switch control/s
- Gibson hardshell case included with this guitar